1) Delivery Status
1.1 How quickly will my Order be delivered?
- Your Items will be sent out within 1-3 Business days following receipt of your payment.
1.2 Where is my Order?
- Your Order Confirmation that you will have received by email, contains information such as a Delivery Tracking Number, name of the delivery company, and the expected delivery date. You can track your order using these details.
2)Taxes & Import Duty
“If any Tax/ Import duty is payable at buyer’s country, Buyer has to pay all such taxes as per law of that country.
We will not be responsible to pay any import duty in buyer’s country on the product sent by us.”
3.1 How can I return my Item and get my money back?
- The refund of your money will take 5-7 working days following the receipt of your returned Items. Your refund will be made in the same way as the initial payment was made.
3.2 Do I have to pay the Delivery costs for the return of an Item?
- Yes, the customer bears the cost of the return.
3.3 I would like to exchange the Item for a smaller/larger model. Can I return the Item and calculate the difference in price?
- Unfortunately, we do not calculate the difference between varying Items. Please follow these steps for an exchange:
- Please send the Item back to us. Following receipt of your returned Item, we will refund your money. You can then order your new Item. This process means that you will receive your new Item as quickly as possible.
3.4 Can I return Bags?
- Yes! Bags can be returned within 14 days of purchase.
4) Care Tips
4.1 What can I do to reduce the leather odour of my bag?
- The EL SOLO’s Natural Bags are tanned only using vegetable based solutions and oil dyed. The odour is a feature of this tanning and dying process
4.2 What is the white substance on my bag?
- In very rare cases, it is possible to see small white marks on our products. This is not mould, but a special type of oil used by us when making the bag. These marks occur because the bag can re-grease. We recommend that the bag should be oiled with sunflower oil. This allows the leather to re-absorb the grease more easily.
4.3 What can I do to take care of my bag?
- Beeswax is great in taking care of your leather bag. Alternatively, sunflower oil can also be used. Be careful to apply these fats evenly and gently to the leather. We advise testing first on an inconspicuous part of the bag, as such treatment may darken the leather.
4.4 How can I protect my bag from rain?
- Rainwater usually does not affect the look or quality of leather. Each bag is oiled before delivery, giving it the best possible protection.
5) Payment AND Refunds
5.1 How quickly can I expect a refund?
- We are normally able to refund your money within 3 to 4 days of receiving your returned product. However, in the event of any delay, we thank you in advance for your understanding.
6)For bulk enquiries & any other queries?
Feel free to contact anytime on email@example.com or call/whatsapp on +91-9413487773