Below are the terms and conditions to provide information to EL SOLO customers about distance selling and e-commerce contracts.
The following terms and conditions define the relationship between you, the customer, and EL SOLO when ordering via the Internet shop. These terms and conditions become applicable at the time the order is placed.
2 The Contract
The presentation of EL SOLO products on the website shop is an invitation to the customer to submit a contractual order for the product.
3 Delivery, Delivery Costs, Transfer of Goods
Delivery will be made according to our stated shipping costs. If the customer is a private consumer, we will, regardless of the method of transport in each case, carry the transit risk. If the customer is an entrepreneur, all risks and dangers of the shipment to the customer once the goods have been handed over by us, will be taken over by the logistics contractor.
4 Reservation of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price has been made and acknowledged by us.
Only the payment methods offered to the customer during the ordering process are the payment methods accepted by EL SOLO.
6 Liability for Defects
Statutory warranty rights apply to defect goods.
7 Information for E-commerce Customers
- We are not subject to codes of conduct.
- In case of entering a mistake in the input of the order, the customer can view the final confirmation page before submitting the order.
- For every product that is listed on the ELSOLO website, the customer can see the characteristics of the product and the validity of limited offers the product may have at that time.
- The contract is made and is available by EL SOLO in English.
- The customer can make complaints and warranty claims by using the contact details given on the EL SOLO website.
- The contract made between both parties is not stored by EL SOLO. The customer can have access to the contract by using the ‘print’ function on the Internet browser, or the customer can store the contract to their computer using the ‘save’ function.
The contractual relationship between us and the customer, the respective terms and conditions, and the law of the INDIA shall apply. This is to protect the consumer rights and regulations, which can not be derogated from by agreement and will remain unaffected by this agreement.