Genuine Goat Leather Handmade Satchel/Messenger/Office bag in vintage look
Make a habit of looking casually sophisticated with this handsome messenger in Vintage retro looking Goat leather. The messenger bag is made from traditionally tanned natural goat leather that will age beautifully with a rich dark patina.
- Genuine Vegetable Tanned Goat Leather
- Suitable for a Macbook Pro, or a Notebook
- Adjustable full length padded shoulder strap
- 3 Internal Padded compartments
- Genuine metal zipper and zip runners
- Solid brass adjustable tie down buckles
- 2 secure pockets with zipper – on the internal walls of the bag
- Full cotton canvas twill lining
NOTE: Goat hide is all-purpose leather that combines softness with durability and strength. It is flexible and naturally water-resistant and does not crack or get hard when wet.
This leather is still processed in the traditional ways that have been around since ages. It is not processed by commercial operations but individual families where the skills and knowledge is passed from one generation to another. No chemical treatments or dyes are used to process or color the leather. It is all natural and the leather retains a distinctive leather odor, which fades over time. The leather also gets better with age as it softens and develops a deeper patina.
Being handmade, each bag is unique. Since each hide is not exactly the same as the other and no dye is used to make them look similar, no two bags will be exactly the same and may vary slightly from the photographs.
SINCE THE LEATHER USED FOR THIS BAG IS NOT CHEMICALLY TREATED, THE LEATHER HAS A DISTINCTIVE ODOR / SMELL WHICH FADES AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF REGULAR USE.